Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the king

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Admin
Strife

Meeting the king Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the king   Meeting the king I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm

After walking from the waterfall edge and back into the palace he brings her to the throne room to meet the king and find out how she, a human, ended up here in the wind kingdom. He walks in and sets her down on the black marble floors of room that could hold the hiw population on the kingdom with room to save. The walls were lined with vilvet curtons that were dark blue and hung from roof to floor, and in the middle of the room was a large golden throne, the armrests were carvings of dragons and the back of the throne was like some great dragons wings swep back held high. He keeps ahold of her hand and moves forward some and smiles at her "I think it over the top but I still like it" he says to her.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
daemera

daemera

Meeting the king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the king   Meeting the king I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Follows the two to the throne room as she was still learning about the palace. She had never been this far yet. Her lower jaw drops as she sees the grandeur of the room, her footfalls echoing through the halls. She pushes her seafoam green hair back behind her slightly pointed ears and gazed about the room. She looks at the woman and softens her gaze. She hopes that the lady would stay longer, as she had a feeling about her. She looked at her trainer, seeing his happiness. She never had seen such glow about a person. She stops, gazes about the room once more and moves back into the shadows, watching all that passed. She could hear the two dragons outside playing as they flew by. Perhaps one day, she would fly with them.
Back to top Go down

Meeting the king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the king   Meeting the king I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:58 pm

She blinks some lightly at the sight. The king indeed was right - over the top. Bit who she was to tell him that he tried too much. Aura smiled lightly at him and looked around. Then her eyes caught a sight of the elven beauty who fallowed them and figured she was in the palace first time too. Aura glanced at him with a faint smile, still wondering what to say, how to speak. But seeing that he's a simply guy, regardless the title, it makes way much easier to converse with a person. ''It's.....royal..'' she said and glanced at the throne staring the dragon-like decorations. ''I love the dragons......'' she said simply.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Meeting the king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the king   Meeting the king I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 am

She watches the two as the King shows his throne room to the lovely woman and smiles. She smiles more broadly at the mention of the dragons and steps forward. In a small voice, "There are real dragons here miss, just outside. Along with him (bowing her head to the King), they have helped me greatly. One even made a great sacrifice for me. I am grateful to all of them. I have come here to train." Smiling, she bowed her head as she felt called to leave the room and leave the two alone so that they may talk. "It is a very beautiful castle, and mas . . Lord Strife is very kind. I must go now as I feel them calling me."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Meeting the king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the king   Meeting the king I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:15 am

He laughs some hearing her and smiles "well being that dragons are my friends.....and the room already looked like this I saw no need to change it" he says as he walks up to the throne an leans against it then sighs some hearing Dae almost call him master...not something he liked to be called but he would let it pass this time. He was king of this land but he was no ones master though the only person who had the power to rule in his absence was his brother in law Sky who was around here and there but would be left alone till he was ready to come forth. Looking back to her he crosses his arms over his chest loosely "so how is it that a full blood human comes to be in my kingdom" he asks
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

Meeting the king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the king   Meeting the king I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 am

[Daemera smile, but the screeching of the dragons becomes louder. She looks around the grand room once more, knowing that training will be held another day. She quietly moves out of the room and runs towards her friends. She can't help from smiling with all the grandness that has come rushing over her the last few days, though it felt as if she had never left.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Meeting the king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the king   Meeting the king I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Seeing no more need in the throne room Strife leaves and heads out into the city to be amung his people and have a bit of fun while he is out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the king   Meeting the king I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the king
Page 1 of 1