Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploration of the city

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

Exploration of the city Empty
PostSubject: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Amy comes to the realm to see the sights and to find someone. Her long hair flows behind her as she moves, she nods to the guards that are stationed there to protect the young ones. This reminds her of her younger sisters but she can't be worried about that right now. The young Amy had traveled far and wide to find the man she had once cared for while in Rivendell. She looks up then smiles as she breaths in the fresh air from all around her.
Back to top Go down
http://rivendell.twilight-mania.com
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 am

The air seems gentle enough around her but something is giving off warning signs. Amy just shook it off like a bad dream even tho she is awake. The crystal on her forehead seems to be lifeless but its coming up with plans which by get her into trouble here and she don't want that. She would nod to the people walking past her then smile as she hears them speak of her. She knows her beauty is unlike anything they have seen in months or years maybe. "I wonder what he is doing now and how he will react when he sees me again...." she would mutter to herself. Once she found herself a place to sit down she does so she can rest a bit from her journey.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm

A shadow passes slowly over the land, and then another. Over the wind, a high squeal can be heard as the shadows pass by. Looking up, one could only see the clear blue sky and the very thin clouds. Of course, the entire kingdom was high in the air anway, but that is besides the point. Looking down at the figure on the ground, a smile spread across Daemera's face as she leans forward on Night Fury, then swooping down just above the beautiful girl. She didn't look too young, but not old either. She had a feeling that this girl was a familiar, yet she had never met her. There was something in the girl's walk that reminded Daemera of something. She grew up alone, her family killed and taken into captivity but she was never in a place with other slaves. Could it have been on a night where she was free? She shakes the absurd idea out of her head, but still something felt interesting about this girl. Another swoop and she laughs at the girl's reaction, the surprise and ducking. Daemera felt total freedom as she flew with her dragon friends. She looks over to Night Fire and nods and Night Fire breathes a small warm mist around the girl, without the flames as it was only harmless fun. Giggling with delight, Daemera lifts up and the dragons fly higher and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 am

Amy hears noises above then looks up to see nothing, but her heart and her ears do not lie. When the dragons come down into her view she would gasps then backs away in fright but then again she knew nothing would harm her unless threaten. Amy takes this time to recollect herself and calm her nerves as she watches the woman who seems calm with the dragons. She must have seen that woman once before but never walked up to her. "who is that?" she would whisper to herself before getting to her feet slowly again. Amy tries to reach up a hand to pet one of the dragons as it flew back up. She controls the reaction of the crystal then gasps in pain. "no I won't let you hurt these creatures of wonder...." she cries alot of tears after the crystal causes her pain.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Having left the throne room he set out in to the city. Throwing a hooded cloak over him, he wanted to hear how the people talked when they didn't know it was him. He wandered for some time listening to the people as he passed them, pleased he was with what he was hearing but he couldn't let that get to him. After a while longer he came across a young woman crying with what looked like pain, she looked vaguely similar to someone....who he wasn't sure but none the less he kneelt down beside her and places a hand on her shoulder "miss are you alright"
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Amy hears a familiar voice she slowly turns her head to the speaker then gasps sofrly. She would close her eyes slowly trying to think of what to say to him. "no I am not alright.... the crystal.... is reacting badly to something sir," is all she could manage to say to him. The tears seem to flow harder then before he kneel down by her. "Sir I am looking for someone I use to know from another realm and I heard he would be here...." she would speak again but this time her voice sounds less in pain then before she first spoke to him that first time. "My name is Amy and I need to speak with Strife as soon as I can.... I miss him so much..." she turns her head away from him then a sparkle comes to her eyes as she watches him through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:46 pm

He takes in a deep breath and let's it out in a slow sigh before speaking to her again "from what I've been told miss he gave you free will over the crystal before he took it himself so unless you were hiding something from him then I think he would be greatly upset if he found you like this" he says to her and stands up and holds his hand out to her "come with me miss and I will take you to the king but be warned when he sees you like this he will be upset"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 pm

"Maybe my will of it was broken after.... we lost of one another...." she replies with a cold stare. Amy smiles as her eyes go into a gentle look again. "I bet he don't even remember me from that place or how I help him through his pain...." she slowly takes his hand not sure who this man is or why he even understood her pain or how he knew of the crystal.... but she will figure it out in time. Amy would feel a spark coming from his hand "can it be him?" she whispers. She brushes her hair out of her face with the free hand to show the color of the crystal its no longer black but blood red color now since it lost its control over her. "The King?" she would ask as she seems to be surprised at hearing this place has a king.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:51 pm

"yes young miss Strife is the king of this city in clouds" he says to her making the area of his face seem darker so that she could not see his face. He remembered her and what she did for him but he had all of his memory back now and there was so much more to worry about than there was before when he was just an enforcer of rules....now he was king as well as so much more here as he should have been then in that place but knew not what or who he was.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Screeching could be heard from the sky as the dragons that flew overhead seemed to be laughing with draconic joy. Amid their "laughter" was the squeal of someone else. They flew quickly, diving and rising high, doing somersaults. Then with a loud yell, one of the dragons swooped low to the ground again and the figure seemed to fly off of them, leaving the dragon to continue their flight. However, the distance was poorly estimated and with a scream fell to the ground. The figure fell with a thud and lay there a few moments before rising slowly and looking at the two figures before her. She searched her side for her fan, finding it there, sighed with relief. She stood up, brushing herself off. She looks at the man and the woman, yet staying silent. She waitied for his ok that she could advance. Then she saw the woman's face was red from tears. In a child-like voice and tone "Why are you crying m'lady? Did my friends scare you? We did not mean to. What is wrong?" She looks curiously at the two, the man's face hidden from her as well, yet from his stance she knew who he was. His hand, tenderly on the woman's arm meant that she was important in some way. Royalty? or Relative? She smiles as she stands there and watches silently. The screech of the two dragons are heard in the distance as they hunt for food as it has been long since their last meal.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 pm

"So he made it to the big time like mother...." she would smile as this news. Amy tried hard to look at his face to see who he is. "Well sir lead the way cause I would have to honor him like I am able to..." she says in a soft and sweet tone to her voice which no one but he has ever heard from out her. She starts to shiver from the aftershock of the pain the crystal caused her. She turns her head to the woman she heard before then replies "no they didn't scare me I almost caused them harm." She knew he would do something if she harmed those dragons. Amy would smle again at the woman who seems only a child but then it reminds her of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:20 pm

He gives the slightest of nods to Dae and then squeezes Amys shoulder slightly and sends only the smallest amount of power therough his hand and into the crystal and in his mind he speaks to it " we've done this dance once before do you wantto do it again because I think we both know who will win" and with that he let the darkness around his hidden face fade knowing that she figured out who he was "Yes Amy big time like your mother, and as for you" he says looking over to Dae "do please be careful with them. They may be dragons but they can still be hurt"
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Hearing the tone in his voice, she lowers her head. "I am sorry, I did not mean for them to be hurt. We were only having fun. They are off now and will come back later." Then raising her head, she looks at the lady who was watching her curiously. "You two have a lot to talk about. I will return to my room." She turns and walks towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Amy gasps as she senses his power that went through her to the crystal. The crystal would seem to go dark as if asleep after what he told it. She would seem to fall against Strife as it left her weak. "Oh Strife are you angry with me?" her voice seems to be a frighten one and a hurt one. Amy looks more like a doll at the moment then a human girl with a bad crystal in her forehead. She fought not to harm the dragons when that woman flew near her. "Don't be to harsh on her I fought the crystal not to hurt them Strife..." she feels bad for Daemera.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm

He let's out a soft sigh "I am not mad nor am I being harsh, just saying please be careful" he then stands up steight and crosses his arms over his chest and a small smile cracks his lips "you do not have to leave young one, after all a doughter has the right to know who the father is talking to does she not"
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Upon hearing the word, she stops in her tracks. "Daughter" she whispers. She turns towards him, eyes wide and watery. "D . .d . . do you mean that? I know you wanted to train me but . . .daughter?" She runs up to him, hugging him tight, this time not backing off as she had done in the castle. It had been so long, what was family like? She finally steps back, wiping her face. "I am sorry, I need to control myself more . .but why would you make someone like me your daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Amy nods to Strife then stands back when the woman comes running up. She laughs since this is the first time he called anyone else family. She lowers her head afterwards forgetting she never was able to do that with her own mother. A tear would roll down her face again but not from pain but saddness. She tries to turn away to hide that look in her eyes. She finally got able to know her own mother but she has no father. "No one needs to knows my name....." she tells Strife. The crystal tried to awaken but she fought back it back down into sleep. Amy shivers more as she feels the cold air come out of the north but she tries to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 pm

He laughs as she hugs him "have I ever said anything I did not mean" he then looks to Amy clearly trying to hide from them "Dea this is Amy eldest daughter of Aphrael do you remember her" he says and stands back to let them convers. He then smiles at the sight of them together "Amy helped me out of a very bad spot some time ago....it wasn't pretty and I think I scared her some to but she stuck by me and she has my eternal thanks for it" he says then turns his head to the side some "Amy....where are your sisters. I've not seen them in ages. I bet there so big now....I wonder if they remember me"
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:59 pm

She turns and smiles to Amy, still wiping her eyes. All she could muster without a breaking her voice was "hi." Hearing them talk of family made her heart soar and she felt a glow surround her. She also felt something else, a tugging and she looked down to see that the crystal in the lady's forehead was glowing. Could she be the only one to see? She clears her throat, not sure how to call him father just yet, "He is training me. He wants me strong, he found me as a slave. He fought my master . . . " She trails off, stil not knowing this lady. She feels she has said too much at the moment until she was sure of how much of a danger this lady was or was not.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Amy turns back around then nods to Daemera "hello miss" is all she would say. She then raises a brow at the woman noticing she saw the crystal's anger for Strife but then blinks since she didn't even notice he would see it. "Life is a harship my lady my own mother would understand what you been through" Amy would say before thinking what she would say or do next. she would curtises to the woman out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 pm

He smiles watching to two talk though not much was said it was good for both of then to have the interaction. He felt the crystals anger he didn't have to see it but it did not worry him he knew it would not act out against him for fear is a great weapon. He smiles at the two and brushes a bit of hair from his face "how about something to eat girls I know you both are hungry"
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 am

Turning to her now father, hearing the word hungry didn't even explain what she felt. She hid it, hoping her eyes wouldn't deceive her. She looks at the lady he seemed to hold so speical and back at him and nods. "What would you like me to cook or do?" She asks in a small voice, ready to be of service. It was difficult being a daughter rather than a servant. A servant knew their place, she had not been a daughter since she was very young.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:50 am

"You must have read my mind Strife" she would say then watches Daemera act like someone who was beaten then sighs, even she knew how to act like a daughter would have. Amy places a hand on her forehead then looks at them with a sad look on her face. She turns away quickly to hide her tears since she missed him. The crystal senses the saddness in her and it calms its anger for the one she cared for and never stopped caring for him. "you asked about Gina and Mina? they are fine but a pain in mother's side like always" is all she would say about those two.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:42 pm

He smiles seeing Dae's eyes "you are royalty now you don't cook unless you want to" he then steps closer to Amy "why must you hide from us....me, Amy. I of all people should know best of all people what you are going through remember, I have the original in me" he says and moves his hair away from his forehead exposing a small black dot "I am much more powerful now and I have total control of this thing. But what I don't understand is why you would take a fragment willingly knowing what it would do to you" he says his voice starting to raise slightly as well as his power. They would feel it like cold water running over there skin, then it was gone. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes then let it out slowly and opened his eyes to look at her a slightly hurt look in his eyes "why Amy why would you do that when I sacrificed my life for you to take this thing to start with" his voice going soft with the hurt.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Amy turns back to him, "this is not a shard from your crystal Strife but the sister to it." She wipes her own tears away when she feels his power. She would counter his with her power but hers is much weaker then his and besides she loves him dearly. "Strife why are you trying to push me away again after I came all this way to be with you!" Amy says with all the passion she has for him in her voice. "the only reason why i turned away so you couldn't see the hurt in my eyes from losing you" she spoke in such a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Exploration of the city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploration of the city
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next