HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Exploration of the city

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:36 am

Hearing the two speak, she began to feel as if it were a moment for them two alone . . to work out their pain of the past. She saw the two, the jewels embedded into their foreheads and slight chill in the air. She wraps her arms around herself and quickens her pace to the castle. She could feel the pain and loneliness in each of their tones and somehow it struck a cord with her as she knew exactly how they felt. Silently she moves down the path to the castle, a warm meal inside and a warm bed to lull her to sleep. In the distance she hears the two dragons as they play around and wait for the night to descend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strife
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:43 am

He stands up straight his voice and face going neutral "Things are different now Amy and we can not be as we once were. I will always be there for you but with you I can not" he says stepping closer to her and lays a gental warm hand on her cheek "I know I hurt you but it was for your own safety" he says and walks past her heading to the castle after Dae and let's his hand slide away as he walk then calls out to her without looking "you may come if you wish Amy I will not turn you away, you are cold and hungry I will feed you and give you a room, if you want it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomoftruth.forumotion.com
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:29 pm

"I understand..... Strife...." she would reply then sighs before lowering her head. At that news it hurt her deeply but she tried to be brave for their sake. Amy don't want the crystal to react to the pain she is feeling. "Why did I even come here?" she would mumble to herself. She blinks when he touches her cheek then closes her eyes. Amy just stood there for a moment after he walked away from her. "Strife why keep me around when you don't want me anymore...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rivendell.twilight-mania.com
Strife
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:06 pm

He would walk back to her and hug her from behind and whispered in her ear "Because you missed me and I you. But because of my stats and yours we can not be together and not cause a great fight among the other kingdoms, they will see it as playing favorites and try to fight with me. For the sake of my kingdom and my people I can not have that. I know what I've said has hurt you greatly but believe me when I say I still want you to be my friend" he tells her being as soft with it as possible and kisses her cheek softly before letting her go and walking back to the castle looking back only once "my offer still stands Amy. Not to mention Dea will need a good friend besides the dragons........if they don't drive me crazy first" he says with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Amy would go stiff when he hugs her from behind. "I did and I still miss you Strife....." she says in a soft tone. "What status I don't have one!" she says as she makes fists with her hands. "Hurt me is an under statement of the truth but yes you did hurt me I came here to I dont know anymore" her hands open again as blood pools in the palms. "I will stay Strife because I love you" she says as she slowly follows him.
Back to top Go down
daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 pm

She had heard enough to know where it was going. By the time they had arrived at the castle, which felt like forever, Daemera had already washed and dressed herself in a simple flowing dress, her hair tied in a half pony tail, her elven ears protrtuding through her locks. She is now sitting by the table, waiting for the servants to bring in the meal. She looks at the two with knowing eyes that somehow a child should never have and a sad but small smile is upon her lips. "Welcom back . . .father and lady Amy. If you would like a dress Lady Amy, I could bring you to my room and you could pick out what you wanted." The dress that Daemera is wearing is light cobalt blue with gold laces on the bodice front and back and gold lining along the edges of the sleeves, hem and neckline. She was still barefoot, getting used to shoes but preffered to be bare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strife
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:18 pm

He walks in and sees her sitting there an smiles at her "sorry for my late return could you please show Amy to a room and get her cleaned up and dressed I have some things to finish up and I will be along" he says walking past her and kisses her softly on top of the head "Play nice you two or I'll have to be mean when I come back" with that he was gone and off to work.
Back to top Go down
daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:00 am

She nods, "yes father" and looks to amy. come this way miss, I will show you to your room. There are great many gowns to wear for sleeping, you can choose any of them." She looks amy up and down, "hmmm, I think I have just the thing." She grabs amy's hand and runs down the hallway as if the two were little girls. Daemera never had anyone to run with and Amy was emitting something that saddened Daemera. "come miss amy. Hmm, no lets stop here. " SHe stops in front of her room. She lets go of amy's hand and opens the two grand doors. Pink satin sashes with some green o nthe walls. The bay window with a bench, the pillow and pile of sheets was sitting on the floor beside the window. daemera could hear the dragons outside, though it was near morning. She knew they were waking up and would be hungry. She was so happy to see them again, she didnt think she could sleep. She looks at amy and pulls her inside. "this will be your room tonight. It is nice warm, the bed is very comfy and the closet is full of wonderful dresses and gowns for you to wear. you are my size and so they will fit you nicely. " She looks at amy and waits for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemera

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:26 am

She watches amy as she looks about the room. Daemera decides to run the bath for her, as there is a small one in the room adjacent. The water, hot but not scalding would be nice to help relax amy's tired and sore muscles . .and possibly her heart. She didn't know what Amy was feeling, nor did she understand fully the words that transpired between the two. She personally hoped she would never have the time to ever feel that way. Adding a few scented salts to the water and watching the water bubble and brine, Dae smiles. She feels a tugging towards the water herself but resists and runs back to Amy, bringing her to the water. "Miss Amy, come and take a bath. I will leave you to yourself so that you can relax and have privacy. I will set out some clothes for you and fresh towels. You must surely be weary in all extents and so I will take my leave. I am being called and must answer. Have a good night miss." With that, she steps back slowly and silently before turning and going towards the call of the dragons. She dons on a cloak on the way out, pulling the hood forward and shading her face. With the size of the cloak, it was surprisingly light and breathable. She smiles as she heads out to her friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 am

Amy was the slowest to enter since she was trying to really understand his words. When she sees Strife talking to the girl she would smile only to be relaxed enough to enjoy being near him again. She wraps her arms around herself when Daemera comes up to her mentioning a bath and clothes. "that would be nice and thank you for taking care of me.... when I am feeling like this." It was a long journey from the ruins of the once proud kingdom but she wanted to be near him again but for how long will that feeling last since he doesn't want her the way she wants him. "Tell me how he found you?" she would ask the woman before her as they walked to the room with the warm bath that was calling her.

Amy felt she needed someone to understand what she is going through and it might as well be the one before her. She seems to be doomed to wander the places of the world without any one to help her like she helped others before she lost the will to keep going without the man she once knew. She laughs at her own thoughts then blinks before shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the city   

Back to top Go down

Exploration of the city
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2