Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace and quiet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Admin
Strife

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:57 am

Sitting by himself always made him feel better. He was tired of being alone but it was the only way to feel better. He dismissed the guards who without hesitation left which made him smile slightly, loyalty was good to have sometimes and right now it's what he wanted. He got up and walked between shelf after shelf of books looking at them all periodically taking one down and looking through it and wondered if he would live long enough to read a quarter of the books here. He doubted it but he would try.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
Rejar ta'al Krue

Rejar ta'al Krue

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:35 am

A black cat with striking red stripes comes streaking through the door just as it is about to close, barely managing to get the tip of his tail clear. The animal leaps into a chair and bunches it's muscles before bounding onto the conveniently placed man's shoulder and then springing onto a high shelf. The cat struts along the shelf until reaching a small empty space, he then turns to look down at the man that he just used as a diving board with mischief glinting in his mismatched eyes before settling down to groom himself, removing the evidence of the berry pie he had stolen from the cook from his regal person.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:12 am

He laughs "well cat I have some things to take care of you may join me if you wish if not there's a way through the roof. I'm sure the cook will be looking to make roast cat tonight" he laughs as he walks away going through the only door to the room. It was rather plain to be the door to one of the biggest house of books around but he liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
Rejar ta'al Krue

Rejar ta'al Krue

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 am

The cat considers this, and decides that the cook wouldn't dare charge this person while waving a wooden spoon and brandishing a cleaver, besides there might be something interesting to get into. He flicked an ear and stepped off the high shelf, landing gracefully on his feet and following in the man's footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and quiet
Page 1 of 1