Kingdom of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so it begains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Admin
Strife

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:13 pm

After leaving the safety of the palace they head for the spot where her training would take place and hopefully she would not run after he shows her what power she could come to have one day if she trains hard enough....and survives. The thought haunted him greatly losing another student...if it happened he would not take another one and his skills would die with him.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftruth.rpg-board.net
daemera

daemera

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:02 pm

She hurries after him and follows down the path. She looks back and doesn't see her friend who guarded her thorugh the night. She started to feel down as she felt her friend had left her. However, a shadow quickly passed over them and a smile crosses her face. She looks back to her trainer and excitement washes over her as she can't wait to start her training. She did not realize where her strengths would be, nor how great her powers would be if she would retain what was taught. Her mouth opens in wonder as she gazes at the waterfalls and wonders how far they went. It truly was a beautiful sight and she hoped that her training would be just as amazing. "I will do my best not to fail you."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Hearing her speak he stops and turns around to look at her "first...your first suprise" he says sweeping his arm to the side and an assortment of weapons appear "pick one that suits you because it will bacome a part of you" he says and steps to the side and waits for her to pick "once you have picked your second surprise will appear so please make your choice"
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 pm

She look at him, then at the row of weapons. A staff sat there, with a weird knob at the top. Then there was a sword, double edged and just as sharp as the poet's tongue. A scimitar, a whip, and then a medium dagger. Then there was a weapon that seemed to draw to her. Its shape seeming to become one with her arms. It folds into a fan shape, looking innocent enough. She looked at him and nods. "I believe this is mine." To her, it doesn't feel like a tool, but already a part of her. She looks at it and wonders, how can this help her when it doesn't quite seem to do everything? Perhaps, that is her training. She looks at the blades once more, seeing how they seem just like fabric and paper, but upon the touch, smooth. She lets out a small gasp as a drop of her bluish-green blood falls to the ground in front of her. This is a strong weapon, yes, and she hopes that it will serve its purpose with her. She looks at him, smiling, putting pressure on her finger and hiding it so that he would not see her carelessness.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 am

He smiles inward seeing that the weapon she picked was unique and not one of the more commen ones, thus ment that she felt the draw from it almost as if it called to her to pick it....it was a good start and she had potential, he liked this. He waves his arm again and the rest of the weapons were gone and he looks at her with a serious face "after this one last surprise there will be no more jokes, it will be hard and you will cry many times....but if you stay you will be respected by many and will no longer need to fear anyone" he says and snaps his fingers and a shadow appears between them and it starts to grow till it become huge and the sounds of flapping can be heard the a great rour burst from the sky above where a blue dragon landed just behind Strife "let me reintroduce you to Nightfire" he says as the dragon leans it's head down and rest lightly on his shoulder and he pets it's chin, the scales look so rough but are smooth to the touch.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Her sea green eyes twinkle as she smiles at him. She knows the road will be hard and she will be ready. She grips the sword fan in her hand tightly, and then relaxes. Still looking at him, the sky begins to darken as a large shadow rises above them. Her jaw drops as she gazes at the vast wings, and then it dawns on her. She looks over her shoulder and sees NightFury sitting there, resting peacefully. She looks ahead and sees her friend with its head resting on master's shoulder. A sort of smug look upon its face. She smiles, drops the weapon and runs over to her friend, wrapping her arms around the creature's neck. Her voice, very much like a child's; "Oh Night Fire! You came back! You got away, I knew you did!" She steps back, brushes herself off and pulls her seafoam green hair behind her shoulders again and out of her face. She wipes her crystal clear tears away, leaving her blueish skin glistening as if she had just left her lake. She was so happy, this was the best surprise ever. She looks back at him, leans over and picks up the sword fan. "I am ready now, teach me what I need to know. No matter how hard, I know you mean well and I will be strong because of you."
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Strife pushes the dragons nose up and tells him to leave and te dragon took flight and kicked up clouds of dust and when it cleared he was walking toasted her a sword in his hand that seemed to come from no where. It was almost 6 foot long made if black metal with black and red fibers stapes around the hilt. He stops just in front of her and the sword was ingulfed in what looked like a black flame and a look on his face that said that this was nothing to play with "in time when you are stronger you will have power close to this but only use it in dire times and never for your own amusement" he says and turns to his right to the empty space there then places his other hand on the hilt and brings it over his head and in the blink of an eye the sword was brought down in a slicing motion and a blast of dark energy ripped through the sky and land seeming to cut time and space as it moved off in to the distance before exploding in a giant dark blaze that seemed to eat all the light in the area. When all was settled and the light returned there was a clean cut running through the land starting at Strife's feet, the he turns back to her his face blank.
Back to top Go down

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 pm

A heavy sigh escaped her. Here she stood in her own secret hideout. Alone with her practice of the magic she still had to learn. Alone with the still pain alive in her heart. ''Here goes nothing..'' she muttered to herself trying to force herself to concentrate. Hands moving as they were drawing mysterious signs in the air. She was worried to death - never a human before did such a spell before. Only the supernaturals can do portals that allows to travel through space. Especially from mortal world into the Beyond. A place where elves hides from many, where only powerful wizards rarely hides. Never a human. She took a deep breath in as to encourage herself and closing her brown, almost black eyes made a step forward into the invisible portal. And so Aurelia disappeared like a dream for the mortal world.

But alas something truly did go wrong and she has been distracted from the path into the Beyond and has been pulled harshly into quite a different world by invisible powerful magnetic force. Something happened that made a portal open straight above the ground in the place where the cut went of the sword made by strife. Aurelia fell to the ground so quickly that the hit was quite painful. Her face frowned in pain as she still remained laying on the plain ground. There was no quesions if she sould stand up or not. All body was aching, especially head and her back. ''Holly cats......'' she grunted to herself a bit disoriented.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 pm

She smiles and waves as NightFire flies away so that the training can begin. She looks at Strife's sword, her eyes widen as the black flames seem to jump at her, almost wanting to grab her but fall back. She knows that he is only showing off, as all trainers tend to do, but she also realized that she was no where near that capacity. She jumps back as he lifts his sword and then strikes the ground. Her eyes tightly shut, she crouches down as she did in the days of Menish, her master. Her heart leaps out of her chest momentarily and a loud peep could be heard. She opens her eyes and looks at Strife just standing there; then her eyes move to the ground. There is a big crack in the ground that leads from Strife, and just to the boulder beside her. She looks at her fan and then at him. "Will this cause this great of damage as well?" She stands up and moves the fan, twirling. Before she knows it, she begins to hum an ancient tune that turns into a sort of gibberish chanting and her body begins to dance and twirl. She giggles slightly, but then her foot stumbles over some small rocks and she falls forward, the fan falling to the ground and sliding to Strife's feet. Daemera stands up, looking at her scraped up hands, she looks up and wipes them on her clothes. "I guess I need to know how to weild it, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:54 pm

He shakes his head "more than likely not to this extent but it will deal great damage none the less" he says as he starts to walk towers her but stops in his tracks when he hears someone else talk and looks over and sees a small woman maybe 5 foot give or take and a hundred pounds or so, a very small woman. He walks over to her and kneels down by her and holds his hand out to her "are you ok miss, though how dis a human get here. There hasn't been one here in over 200 years when my mother died" he days waiting on her response.
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:04 am

Still looking at him, she smiles. Hearing the voice and watching him turn, she quickly straightens herself and folds the fan behind her. She didn't know this person or creature. Human, the features of the woman look familiar. Daemera's ears go to her ears, the points slightly rounded, yet her skin showing its smooth scales. A flash appears to Daemera, though no one else can see. Visions of creatures like this woman, flashing in and out. She moves back and leans against one of the boulders, unsure of the safety of this creature. She looks to Strife for confirmation of anything, but realizes he does not recognize this one either. She looks to the sky but sees her other friends have left. Her hand grips tightly around the handle of the fan as she prepared herself like in the past.
Back to top Go down

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:37 am

Aurelia seemed wasn't not planning to get up at all. With such a fall, Aura just wanted to lay
there and wait. But here she has been confronted by two strangers. Te first one who approached
her was a young looking, handsome man. His hand reached out to her. A curious expression on his beautiful face. Her dark brown eyes scrutinized the face of him curiously then looked around and
spotted another person, a young looking female who was taking a defensive position. 'Man...this
is truly not....The Beyond...' she thought to herself and sighed silently in frustration to herself.
Looking back at the guy she took his hand and doesn't feels too shy to support herself upon him
just lightly then carefully gets up. Her face still a beautiful mask of pain, confusion and who knows
else.All sugar-coated with cautiousness. I.....I'm fine....I guess.. she said and
let out a soft sigh. I'm sorry.....Seems you got me lost here... was all she said to his questioning statement.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Admin
Strife

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:44 am

When she takes his hand his face seemed to lighten some and when she put her weight on him some worry he had be carring left him "then I am sorry I ment for no one to get hurt" he says as he looks over to Dea and tells her "you have nothing to be afraid of she will not be hurting anyone right now. I'm sorry but today's session will be stopped here and we will take her back to the palace to rest up or the day" he says as he walk by her and stop for a moment looking down at the small woman "I'm sorry miss but picking you up would be easier" he days and pucks her up cradling her one are under her knees and the other behind her shoulders and he walks on with ease...she really was light he thought then looks over his shoulder and calls out "are you coming or you going to let the dragons beat you home"
Back to top Go down
daemera

daemera

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm

She looks over at the woman and relaxes when Strife tells her to not worry. She places the fan on her side in her belt. The woman was truly beautiful and she saw how she looked at her trainer. She hides the blush as she had only heard stories of such. Knowing that training would be set for a later time, she sighs slightly. She looks up in the sky and sees that her friends were almost to the castle. She hurries and keeps up behind the two until they reach the castle.
Back to top Go down

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am

''But...you didn't hurt anyone...'' she said at his apology. And looked around then at the female, at him again and figured out she disturbed something possibly important and sighed lightly. ''Uhm....did I disturb you, guys? If so I'm sorry.....there's no need to attend to me - I'm......'' she said and before she could ever protest, Aura already found herself in the arms of this strange and unusually knight-like man. ''I uh.....can someone tell me where am I? '' she muttered and kept looking around curiously they walked towards the palace. Thought she would prefer a hotel, if here's any, but who she was to refuse the helping hand if one is offering it so kindly. She just hoped that her trust will not be in vein.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And so it begains Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begains   And so it begains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so it begains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Truth :: Palace Grounds :: Waterfall Edge-
Jump to: